Products & Services
At Executive Retirement Plans Inc. our goal is to present innovative strategies for our clients. Education is critical in this ever changing marketplace and we try to consult with top people in the financial, legal, and insurance industries to make sure clients are aware of what solves their issues most effectively.
Top corporations have major advantages because they can hire the best professionals tomanage their tax situation and their investments. It’s our mission to close the gap between the large and small businesses by making clients aware of options they may not have previously discovered with traditional planning.
You don’t get a second chance to make your plan work the way you want it to. Mistakes force people to work longer than they ever wanted, sometimes making sacrifices they did not anticipate.
ELIMINATING RMD'S AND LOWER YOUR TAX BILL
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - include your name and contact number
More information about our webinars:
The Webinars we provide are:
Our webinar attendees include CPA’s, EA’s, attorney’s, financial advisers, business owners and decision makers.
Executive Retirement Plans Inc (Sponsor ID# 141987) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
We understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for retirement. We can help take the mystery out of preparing for today and tomorrow. Whether you are investing to build wealth, protect your family, or preserve your assets, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and long-term goals.
Our team of professionals have years of of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you.
1. We educate CPA’s and Enrolled Agents on qualified plans:
2. We accept referrals of clients who would like to learn about qualified plans
3. We partner with National Life Insurance Group in the implementation of qualified plans for your clients, keeping you, as a CPA or Enrolled Agent, in the loop on important and timely information, as well as providing necessary set up and support to your clients. This includes all legal, accounting and tax compliance as it relates to qualified plans.
4. We do not provide any audit, tax or bookkeeping services.
5. We partner with National Life Insurance Group to provide ongoing compliance, as applicable.
6. We are trusted advisors, fully licensed and authorized, working in conjunction with other qualified business professionals and attorneys to provide the highest quality products and services as it relates to qualified plans.